QA Lead - Solutions Architect
About the Company:
An unbiased and independent success partner and software testing company, delivering high-quality services at the most affordable rates in the market. Our out of the box approach and Client success framework has quickly brought us on top of this highly focused niche.
- Lead the QA Efforts, defining, implementing and improving the QA Architecture
- Maintain and/or develop automation tools to support Mobile App test framework(s)
- Plan, write, execute and refactor manual and automated test cases for Mobile and Web applications running on Ionic, Cordova, Angular, CSS and Bootstrap & HTML5
- Implement a best-fit automation framework and corresponding tests
- Review and provide feedback on development code, test designs and test cases
- Manage configurations, builds, branching, and deployment issues related to delivered code
- Own and participate in efficient, timely and effective testing with input from developers, business owners
- QA Status on a daily basis during execution, Reporting potential risks during all any stages of the development life cycle
- Design and develop automation tools and test frameworks and UI Automation to support Mobile Application Testing
- Define use cases to develop processes and reporting tools for UAT testing
- Testing REST API calls and provides metrics
- 6+ years with Python, Java, C#, Ruby &/Or Other programming languages
- Experience in writing test automation frameworks for REST services
- Experience with Web Automation tools such as Selenium, Cypress, TestCafe, Katalon
- Excellent knowledge of software development lifecycle, testing methodology, and testing tools
- Experience in developing test plans, assessing risk, filing appropriate defects, and providing relevant data for test reporting.
- Exceptional programming skills in Object-Oriented Programming Language.
- Experience developing and maintaining automation systems that scale.
- Experience with Jenkins or similar CI systems
- Experience testing applications built for mobile devices.
- Experience with SCM branching, merging, pull requests.
- Knowledge of operation systems, network and compiler concepts.
- Strong software testing fundamentals and familiarity with Black Box, White Box and Performance testing
- Ability to work independently, raise issues and take corrective action.
- Ability to triage problems, prioritize accordingly and take corrective actions.
As part of this team, you will establish, implement and evolve the formal QA processes to ensure that the group is using industry-accepted standard methodologies. Design and develop the testing infrastructure i.e. testing tools, test frameworks, test reporting mechanisms to test software and services. Integrate the testing infrastructure with the continuous integration and continuous deployment systems to ensure all of the tools, services developed are properly tested and meet the quality goals. Write different types of tests i.e. Unit, Integration, acceptance tests for existing and new projects so as to ensure a bug-free and hit quality of the software is delivered to customers. Stay knowledgeable of new testing tools and strategies and evaluate the technologies to incorporate into the projects.
- Your primary role will involve building a scalable process for QA operations
- You will set the technical direction for the QA and the test automation team
- Establish design principles for QA automation and Performance Testing. Present options and recommendations as needed
- Oversee/ensure the quality of test plans, test cases, test matrix, and bug reporting
- Mentor the test automation team
- You will be responsible for all testing of an entire project across various platforms
- You will own the development and execution of test plans and test cases for multiple features of an application
- You will develop and maintain testing strategies, including manual and automation testing.
- You will ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
- You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans.
- You will promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- You will promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
Education & Experience
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience